CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Class is boring...... =(


Raining whole afternoon, i cried whole night..
Lolxx.. ada kaitan? ZZzzz wateva lar...

Started college for 2 days already.. Tuesday was the first class.. boohoo!! Some more its at 8am... Wake up so freaking early just to go for one class. Sux, man.. And the subject is Career Guidance.. =.="" extra OMG.. feel so lame to go for class.. First class and i'm late!! Usual larr.. Fashionably late marr.. XD dun blame me, blame the traffic.. XD


Stuck at the so-not-comfortable-chair for 2 hours, hearing the lecturer blah blah blah... BORING....... glance glance and scan scan around... Okay! No leng zai.. Forget it.. ZZzzz.. =.=""" I rather be a guy at that moment.. lolxxx.. 4 months with that crowd?? Pity pity me..


Oh yeah, the stupid babi fellow (whoever it is, i dun k!) has made a levels shift to our stupid e block. So, we will be shifting to n fro to the stupid wisma n the stupid block e which is so not near each other... STUPID STUPID STUPID... wat a STUPID idea from a STUPID fellow.. Can't they just shift us to wisma completely? Can't they shift a levels to block a? At least it's nearer from A to wisma.. Some more the road is not flat! Its a small slope.. Damn it!! I hate you!!!
Okay.. enough of complaining and cursing.. =.=



Another subject on wednesday... =.=" Then last minute announcement that we will be having tutorial.. =.="" FINE!! Omg... So stress... Have been told about assignments, exams, pop quizes.. Omg!! And i just found out that MC100=Human Communication.. Okay.. That's it!!! I have no idea how i'm gonna go thru that.. ish.... Some more she can tell us "honestly, i hardly had students scoring an A for this subject".. OMG!!! And i only get to score a PASS for my human comm in foundation.. Die lar, die lar... And they had individual presentation, and i think it's impromptu again!! My gosh... Kill me, please..



Guess it will be 10times more stress than 1st sem coz i'm already feeling it now.. =( Boohoo!!! Thank God my results last sem was satisfying for me.. =) I've got an A already!! its an A- and a B. =) More A's to come... (Fingers crossed)






I dun like what i'm feeling now.. =(
Mr.4, where r u????

0 voices: