CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

i slide down the stairs!!!! T.T

23 September 2oo8
没有吴健豪的第七十六天

My leg's muscles are so worn out... ='( Until my legs can barely support my light body and i slide down a few flight of stairs!!! ZZzzz.. And i'm wearing skirt! Thank God it wasn't a long stairs and ling managed to catch me before i fall to the ground. So, the impact is smaller. But i sprained my left leg, which makes it double the pain now T.T Can't control my leg at times, just feel so detached to it.. =.="" As i said, i walk like a funny creature.

There was an accident today near Pusat Sains Negara, which causes the messive traffic jam! Which causes me to be late again for class! =.="" i was suppose to be on time today because we left house slightly earlier. I had no idea how the driver drove the lorry until it fall on its side! The driver is safe, with slight injuries, i guess. It is a big road, yet the lorry can fall on its side? The lorry must be speeeeeding. And the lorry actually had dozens of gas cylinders on it. Some cylinders fall out of the lorry and roll down the road. So dangerous, ain't it? Thank God it did not burst or start a fire.

Tutorial today is.... ZZzzz... The room can barely fit all of us. There is 10 of us who don't have a seat. And we only manage to fit in extra 3 chairs. So, they were kind enuf to let us girls who are wearing skirts to sit on the chair while the others just sat on the floor. My god! They should have known how many people will be attending the class right??? And for God's sake, find a bigger class to fit us lar!!! Some more the tutor just started her tutorial without bothering whether we all get a place to sit on. Helloooo~~ We're not invisible, u know! And bcoz of the rushing and all, i forgot to pass up my seminar review... Some more i rushed it yesterday.. =.="" Thank God the deadline is tommorow, i hope so... =S they say one week wud.. not sure tuesday or wednesday then. boohoo...

Tomorrow will be a busy day in college.. busy busy... I wanna go for another seminar.. And it's the last one.. =( But got mind games activity lea... Hmmm.. See how lor.. I wan the 1%... T.T I think i will be eating bread again as lunch.. boohoo..




I miss you..... ='(









Pray and your prayers will be answered.. And i'm praying hard everyday......
I want you........... ='(
Are-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Ee

0 voices: