CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sick dy... ='(

i7 September 2oo8
没有吴健豪的第七十天

Never update blog for few days already because i was sick. Vomit, fever and all.. ='( So san fu... Sick dy some more have to go college lea.. Imagine!! =( Cannot dun go also.. Lecturer suka suka give quiz then say the marks are counted.. =.=" PSYiio some more got journal every class! Need write bout what we learn wan... Grrr... So, sick also must go lorr....

Whole monday i can see 'stars'... ZZzzz so dizzy... Feeling nausea, wanted to vomit a few times in class, thank god i din.. If not, i sure cant make it to the toilet in time... Can't even walk properly. So suffering to go through every class. And Monday's class is the longest!!! Most of the time, i just close my eyes only, but am not sleeping.. Have to listen to lecture lea, if not i won't be able to answer quiz's question. But the guy that sat beside me was snoring away... =.="" I should be the one sleeping rite? Lucky that i have the 2 hour break and 1 hour break in the middle. I just slept on the floor along the corridor... Yea, on the floor!

I vomit at night... T.T i vomit a bit blood!!!! ZZzzz... dun ask me why, i dunno lea.... =(
Laid on bed, think of 吴健豪 all the time... =.="" Half dead dy also still thinking... blah....

Tuesday is bored!!! 4 hours break in the middle, because the tutorial is not starting yet but they wrote in the timetable that it will be starting this week!!! Waited four hours for the Vienna test =.= Some of the questions made me emo... ='( i dun even know y they ask such questions also... ZZzzz I recall one question asking "do you often wish you were dead?" ZZzzz... i was like YES!!! but then think again, better dun lar, later they pull me go counselling and all... lol...

Lalala... nothing much bout today... My left eye keep twitching... Hmmmm...
I'm still a bit dizzy dizzy at times.. Very weak now.. =(



Awwww... The sky is crying...
No?? I am!!! T.T

我很我爱你! ='(
Hate that i love you so~~~~
永远爱吴健豪的黄丽婷
Are-O-Pee-Edge-Eh-End-Eye-Ee-Ef-O-Are-Ee-Vee-Ee-Are

0 voices: