CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

怎么办? 我真的很乱!=‘(

22 September 2oo8

没有吴健豪的第七十五天



i hate mondays!!!! The only day that has the most class. 7 hours sitting in the lecture hall, can die weyh... =.=


Furthermore, my muscles all so pain.. ='( I wanna walk also hard, no need to even mention climbing up and down the stairs.. Argghh... I walk like one funny creature.. Hmmm...


My randomness is getting worst..... =.= Suddenly i act like a hyperactive happy-go-lucky-clown and making lame jokes.. And at another minute i emo and feel like crying dy.. ZZzzz...

我想他, 我想他, 很想他!!!

Suddenly i had the urge to go up the hill and scream my lungs out.. feels like going for a walk alone at night in the cold breeze... Feels like going to the beach and think of nothing but enjoy the calmness of the sea.... Feels like just walk anywhere and cry everything out without the need to worry about others.... But i can't, i can't, i can't and i can't!!! T.T

A guy: Will you gimme a chance to be with you, take k of u...blablablablabla...

Me: Sorry but i love Roger.

A guy: But u 2 already break.

Me: Ya. But i still love him. (=.="" ZZzzz)

No matter how many times u ask, also same answer lor. So, don't ask!



Suddenly wrote a poem for the journal, dun ask me why, i dunno. =.=""

Dreaming is my first step to success.
Without dreams, my life might be in a mess.
Daydreaming is what I always do,
Even if you see me talking to you.

“Dream the impossible dream” is what people says,
While “make your dreams come true” is what I will say.
Your dreams, my dreams, as long as it is logic,
I pray that it will come true just like magic.








如果能再听到你说你爱我, 我会开心到飞起来!

我还志得我答应过你我是不会离开你的。。。

Are-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Ee

0 voices: