CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

我还是很想你,很爱你!T.T

14 September 2oo8
没有吴健豪的第六十七天


I will be learning dancing! Hopefully nothing happens again that will stop me.. pray pary hard hard hard.... Hmmmmm... Suddenly the idea of learning piano also pops up.. Hmm... Thinking thinking...


Well, finished 2 journals!!! Wooohooooo!!!!!! =D Finally.... =D
Make me do until i forget about my bread.. Poor bread, left out. ahahaha... =.= Nvm, i eat u later.. Muahahahaa....


Haizzzz... I stress again!!! Stress stress stresss.... =(

Arggghhhh.... i dun k!! Beeeeeee happppiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee..... =D Okay, i am random...



Just now i heard 'realize' again in car!!! ='( Boohooo.. Normally dad will keep pressing the radio to change to other station, but this time he didn't.... =.="" When i wan u to change, u din. When i dowan, u pandai pandai go change... Grrrr...


I wore the t shirt!! ahahahaha... Lalalalalala....

Raining, raining.. Moody, moody... T.T


我还是很想你,很爱你!T.T

Are-O-Pee-Edge-Eh-End-Eye-Ee

0 voices: