CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mummy's bday

10 September 2oo8
没有吴健豪的第六十三天

Today is mummy's bday...

My family and bro's gf went ate at Nelson Tan. And i ate alot... lolxxx.. still very full now. The food there is consider cheap lor. =) But we ate until RMi25.6o.. ahahaha.. i ordered beked sausage, japanese pizza, and one japanese appetizer, i dunno the name lea.. ahahaha.. cannot remember.. And one ice blended mango.. I cant finish.. ahahaa. oooppsss.. =P

In college today, we have club n societies day, joined peer support group and helped out promoting mind games. I have a post in mind games.. =) Join to play games, sounds cool rite? It is!! Learn thru playing.. =)


Psy112 is so-so larr.. Normal lecture lor.. I'm paying attention in class.. =) Being a good girl.. Kekekekeke.... Oh ya, had the first quiz TODAY!! OMG!! i totally forgot about it.. ='( Boohooo.. I felt that i had forgotten about something, but i can't figure out what's that. And my new book is still left untouch, with the wraper on. =.="" Thank God, its 15 mcq. And if we did listen to his lecture, we will be able to answer, but it's kinda confusing.. =( I use my luck.. ahahaha... i am only certain of 2 answers. Anyway, dun think this quiz is counted as one of the ones with marks, coz he din said so. =)


Well, MC100 tutorial today is fun. No long-winded lectures, just activities.. Okay, i'm being teased today, i dunno why.. =.=""" grrrr... keep aiming on me only... boohooo! If only every tutorial is full of activities.. =) I need a way to release stress, you know.. I kinda mix up some of the subjects already. We have the 5% bonus points thing. It says BONUS, but we have to do certain things to earn it. So, not really very bonus indeed. And for every subject, we had to do different thing, attend seminars, writing reviews, participating in experiments, blablabla. It is optional, you may choose not to get any bonus points. Although 5% does not seem big, but it is very important. Every percentage counts. So, i will try my best. =) But for now, i am very tired, i dunno why, but i get tired easily these three days. =( Falling sick, maybe? Gotta need more rest and drink more water. Nvm, i will have 4 days to rest. =)

Let me list out what i have to do, so that i can kinda release tension abit. =p
-- Write 2 journals for PSY110 --
-- Movie review will be coming up on 20th --
-- Vienna test next tues --
-- Club meeting next wed, hmmm.. mind games or psg, dunno which should i attend --
-- Seminar for bonus point next wed, oh no!! now i even dunno how am i gonna choose. =( --
-- Study almost everyday for quizes (Boohooo.. i hate this the most!!) --


Hmmm.. Guess thats all so far.. Seems little? Well, it seems alot for me coz its only my 2nd week, errr, 5th day to be exact..

I'm getting drowsy, my eyes are getting smaller and dry.. Gotta go sleep soon...


Happy bday mommiiieeee


* Mummy wan me to make it looks as if she got it on her palm. =.="" i made it, rite? ahahaha*





i took for her, so nice and clear. She took mine, so blur... =.="""


U see....


=.="""""" And the jacket is super big for me!!!! =.=""""





My one happy family

Took in ice world in ShenZhen last December. Freezing cold, but i like the lightings... =)





我只要你快了。
Are-O-Pee-Edge-Eh-End-Eye-Ee

0 voices: