CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i talk, i laugh, i cry...

24 September 2oo8
没有吴健豪的第七十七天


Arggghhhh.... I cried again yesterday... Turning into a cry-baby soon... But no worries, i cry only when i'm alone.. ahahahaa... ZZzzz... My eyes are so dry and pain when i wake up today... =.="" i love my eyes, coz they wun swell badly! aahahahha... Maybe i'm use to it already?? Hmmm... But i always feel better after i cry.. =) But the thing is, when i cry, i can't do my asg!!! Arggghhhh... Great! So i kinda need to suppress my feelings and choose a day to cry. ZZzzz.... Writing (not only blogging) is a way for me to release stress, coz i can write whatever i wan. There is just SOME things that aren't suitable to be posted here... =P

So many asg!!! Boohoooo.... One done, another one come... =.=""" i wan a break lar... =( Every week at least got 2 new asg. Confirm!!! And that is all small minor ones, haven even add in the big major ones.. =.="""

Hmmm.. If nothing goes wrong, we should be going to national library tomoro... Need to do some researches.. So many books, very dizzy lea.. Lolxxx.. Counselling tomoro also.. =\ Later the counsellor say i problematic, ahahaha.. =.=""" Hopefully dun lar.. Lolxxx

Today played board games again!!! I'm in love with Carcassone!!! I wanna play some more~~~~~~~ ahahaha... Today's plan din get to go on well. Lesser people than expected. I mean, way lesser. This taught us to plan things and prepare earlier! Nvm, we learn from experience. Never too late to learn! =)

Okay i realise i can be optimistic at times and then super down at some time of the day.. Hmmm... i heard a song today while on my way back. Basically i can only hear the part "Don't give up"... i dunno wat the whole song mean and dunno wat God trying to tell me, but.....Okay, i wun! =)



The sky and ME is crying again.. ='(







把你永远放在我心里面 =)
Are-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Ee

2 voices:

艾莉~エリ said...

Cheer up...don't cry so much

Well,regard to your research...GANBATTE!

Stephanie Wong said...

Hey there,
thanks for your support.. ^^

I'm still a cheerful girl, no worries.. ^^

ஐStephanieஐ