CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Stomachache again!! huhu T.T

8 September 2oo8


Classes classes classes.. Argghhh... Classes on mondays are from 8am to 6pm with a little breaks here and there in between. Damn tiring lor k? Woke at 6.45 but slept at 2 the night before.. =.="" Feel like sleeping in class. Tried to pay attention but my mind kept wander off, thinking bout some other thing.. =.=" Thank God, lecturer did crack some jokes, altho some sounds lame.. =.="


Except for one.. Psy105!! My gosh.. That is a 3-hour lecture some more. And the lecturer is a bit too soft and he speaks in monotone most of the time... =( Make me even more ZZzzzzzzz.... At least we had alot activities in class.. Me likey... =) Thank God!! If not, i will be bored to death. My new (cause of death) C.O.D "bored to death". LoL... Oh yeah... According to research, the highest rate of C.O.D is ASTHMA... OMG!!! i can die ANYTIME.. lolxxx... as if i dunno.. =.="" Thats why when i cry also need to take a break, no fun. Lolxxx


Oh yea.. I was late for all the 3 classes!!! ahahahahhaha..... =.="" Dun blame me.. 1st class is because of the traffic. 2nd class was because of McD!!! Haha.. Okay lar, it's me, coz i eat very very slow.. Lol... Some more we waited for 11am for the normal meal. I dowan Breakfast meal.. No-no... XD The last class... Coz of my DAD!!! Grrr... Went to bank and he don't know how to send me back to my block.. =.="" He made a damn big round just to drop me. My gosh! I would have got there just in time.. =.="" He dowan listen to me when i asked him to turn left, not my fault then. Oh yeah, it can take me 10minutes just to get my fingerprint scanned!!! Left n right, left and right... Thanks to my sweaty palms and fingers.. ZZzzz I tried 1o times today! Hmph...


All my classes cannot be late.. =.= boohooo!!! "If u are late and the quiz has started, you wun be allow to take the quiz!" Hmph... And the quiz is basically almost every lecture!!! WTF rite? Normal lor.. Haizzz.. PSY105 is worst, if you are late, sit on floor lar!! No, i'm serious.. FLOOOOR.. Not that the lecturer is mean, but there is not enough space for everyone!!! That much of ppl u know... I think we had about 300?? I sat with a total stranger today.. So long lecture some more.. Rili so torturing larrr... grrrrr...

With the bad traffic, i reached home 6something, near 7!! My gosh. Din get to nap. And i'm feeling damn drowsy which makes my temper bad! =( With stress from all aspect, making it worst!!! T.T i dun like you, stress. Go away............


Am writing here coz i wan to release stress a bit.. Hahaha.. If kept on surpressing, dunno lar what i will turn out to be.. =S just got a bad stomache due to the stress and tension. I have a bad stomache, i know. I nearly fainted in the toilet =.="" if only i can complain to someone.. Sobss...


I need some rest!!! Gotta wake up early again tomoro... Blahhh....





No-longer-happy 7 months anniversary
Are-O-Pee-Edge-Eh-End-Eye-Ee


0 voices: