CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yada yada yada....

7 September 2oo8
Yesterday din get to update bloggie...
Was BUSY playing games from morning till evening.. XD


Till night, had a sudden plan to go church fren's house to watch HOUSE. lolxx.. Just kididng. Went there to watch movie together-gether. ahahaha... Went after dinner at about 9.30 with bro. Reach there, aiksss.. no ppl yet. =.="" Wait lor.. Then greg's watching First class all the way. Then at 10 we continue with House pula.. SWT!! Pris reach bout 10.45. And Angie reach about 11.45!! =.="" As far as i know, more people will be coming. Dunno wat time lar. haha... Coz when i left at 12, they're still not there yet. Lol! Greg kept asking me n bro to stay till the movie finish.. Haha.. Mayb next time.


Watched The Stranger... My gosh... =S Thank God i din get nightmare... After watching Orphanage last time, Stranger was okay lar.. The mask in Stranger is not as scary.. But then, the way they appear suddenly is the one that is frightening. But the 'small girl' got a BIG pillow to cover.. AHAHAHA!!! Pris was laughing at me only because i made alot of random noise =.="" Wud? Scary marr.. Haha.. But then, she's also scared. XD Anyway, never get to finish it tho. Had to go back dy. Lucky? But i wan watch.. ='( Haha...


Yesterday was a bad night day.. =( I din get to sleep well!!! Couldn't figure out why. I officially went to bed at 12.30 and officially woke at 7. (Notice the 'officially' Lol..) But i had no idea wat time i really fell asleep. 1, maybe? Thanks to the movie, i dun dare to face the wall. I'm afraid that when i face the wall, something will come out from under the bed and get me.. Lolxxxx!!!


I woke up a few times... I think, almost 10 times.. I had no idea why.. ZZzzz... I just suddenly open my eyes so wide. ZZzzz Then, i will try to sleep again, but its so hard =( I dream alot of different dreams... Some weird ones. Some with 'new friends' that i din know who they are. And as normal lar, some about Mr. R.. Everytime i fall asleep again, different dream appear.. Thank God i did not had nightmare or anything related to the movie. Haha.. Now i feel so tired coz i did not get to rest my brain.


Hmm.. Looks like today will be another boring day at home. BO~RING~~~~~!!!! Guess i shall make it my game day again.. ahahahaha....

Oh yeah. My family were kinda fed up of the renovation and fixation, or wateva u may name it. Everyone in my family except my mum! My house needs renovation because of the kitchen floor tiles thingie.. Fine!! That's okay. But that itself took them 4 whole day to fix it!!! My gosh!!! With the mess and smell and noise and and and.... Argghhh... Then mum adds to the renovation... ZZzzz Almost every part of the whole house is being touched. She repaint the living room, the wet kitchen, the dry kitchen, the master bedroom, one wall each (=.=""), and both the toilets (yikes, it stinks!! I felt like vomiting), fixed 2 new mirror cabinet and 2 new wall cupboards!!! She even added tiles on the wall for the toilet and wet kitchen.. =.="" Even mine and bro's air-cond needs to be fix coz they were leaking. As if she suddenly kena 4D or wat. Lolxxx.. So yeah, i'm at home most of the time, looking after the house, sniffing the oh-so-smelly air and hearing the oh-so-annoying noises.. Argghhh!!! Better get it done ASAP. TODAY!! pleaseeeeeeeee................

Hmm... Felt like going party!!! =)

I know, i know. i AM random.. Haha.. I dun deny that..

Am i doing the right thing? Hopefully.... =S

ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ

3.58pm

I am going to learn dancing! I think... hahaha... Went studio again just now.. Errr... I asked dad to register me first one. But din't.. ZZzzz But nvm, nex week i go then pay n learn all in once. Haha.. He gimme money dy.. wuhoo... But the class started a bit dy.. Hmm.. i think i can catc up geh. No one accompany me oh.. Hope can get to know ppl there. Hope they're friendly larr.. Hmm...

I drove there just now, without bringing my license.. XD biasa larr.. Haha.. Getting better.. =)

My leg very itchy... =( My right leg got about 12 red spots. Neh, that stupid big fat mosquito bully me... Hmph!! =( But the funny thing is, its only at the right side of my right leg! lol Bcoz the left leg and the left side of my right leg is covered marr. =.="" Stupid renovation makes me bring my whole laptop to the sofa... But kinda nice tho.. ahahahha... But my back and hand hurts a little after long hours.. =( And thanks to the sofa, i will get big fat mosquitoes chasing after me at night. =.="" So itchyyyyyyyy... =\ Mr. R used to say "Dun scratch ah, i tell you!" ahahaha...

Okay i'm getting sick of the smell already. The paint smell is really killing me.. HELP!! TOLONG!!! kao meang ah... i'm having a headache now. Guess i gonna get a nap at the sofa... Wud to do? My room also kena conquer.. lolxxx.. wateva it is, DUN PAINT MY ROOM... GRRRRR!!!

Okay, nap time.. hmmm... Mayb, mayb not? Sure end up playing games.. XD

Miracle, miracle, where are you~~~~~~??

Are-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Ee!!! =)

0 voices: