CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Emo-ness

ii September 2oo8
没有吴健豪的第六十四天


Thursday, no class.. Stayed at home.. My house's renovation thingie is not done!!! So, again, today they came.. =.="" And the maid came to do cleaning as well.... =.="" So i have to stay at the sofa again.. =.="" Thank God, they finished everything today.


Lazy to do assignment larr.. And the weather is so hottttttttt....... Make me even more vulnerable to anger.. Arggghhh...


Nothing much to write.. Nothing much happened.. Just that another boring day, with the same routines. Been thinking alot of things lately... Hmmm... That explains my frequent mood swings... And now i'm in the sad category again.. Booohoooo... =( With the abscense of 'haha', you should have guess i'm not in a happy state now.


Turned on my lappie, but watching tv.. I block a few ppl in msn.. =.=""" Can't stand them.. Stop saying i love you, i like you, blablabla... i dun love you and i dun like you. I barely even know you!!! ZZzzz






永远爱吴健豪的黄丽婷
Are-O-Pee-Edge-Eh-End-Eye-Ee

0 voices: