CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

i ஐ u....

25 September 2008

没有吴健豪的第七十八天

WARNING!! This will be a loooooooooong post.. =X


Going college for the Vienna test counselling. Went in car only, i heard the "dun give up" again!!! ZZzzz... I dunno the title yet.. God, you trying to tell me something?? Hmmm....


Went to hand in my asg, which was supposed to be handed in ytd. But i forgot!!! =.="" Thank God today is the due date not ytd. Then went over for the counselling.. My name's in but not er ling's.. ZZzzz.. Same case like Logan. They very inefficient lar... ZZzzz.. They should like call and inform us lor... We gave them our number wud... =.="""


Well, i got Mr. Eric. He taught us for one class.. Nice guy, he is not sarcastic, not lik Kia Vin's.. ahahahaha... Overall, he said i got high intelligence =) I am able to cope up with things. =)Basically i will survive if you put me anywhere to work, i just need to apply my intelligence.. Woooaaaa.. Sounds so... ahahaha... I am said to have good personality also... =) Hmmm...


My interest is on Artistic, Social and then Intellectual and Investigative. all above average wan... ahahaha.. Not suprising to me... =) And i suck at business and anything related to entreprenuer. Yucks! Hate that.. They are so low compare to my highest 3.. ahahahaha... =P But he said i am only 5% sure of my interest? Hmmm.. I think i am more sure than 5% lor.. Lolxxx.. Well, test might not be 100% accurate rite?


My general intelligence, numerical intelligence, long term memory and visualication are all above average!!! Average is from 15.9 to 84.1. And all of that i got 90 to 99... ahahahhaa... Only my verbal intelligence is average, 69... Yarrr.. My verbal is bad.. =( But he said, average is okay, not BAD. =) My general intelligence which is the IQ, is 99 over 100... Wooooaaaa... Logan and kia vin cant tease me dy... Coz it's my turn to tease them back.. Waaaakakakkaka.. Blek.... Dare say me low IQ. Hmph!!


Suprisingly my long term memory can be high as well.. I told him, i hate memorizing. He said, ya, but if u have to, u can rite? ZZzzz... I hate that i got good memory! Coz there is some things i feel it will b better if i can forget easily!!! ='(


Other than that, i am high in extraversion... I am more to people person rather than a quiet person. And also has high emotionality... Which explains why i am always anxious, worrying, moody and frequently depressed! Boohoooo!!! I am adventurous also... =D He said overall, i am suitable for psychology. I am in the right path.. =D My expressiveness is 9!! 9 is the highest score dy.. Wooooaaa... Haha.. He said it had something to do with my artistic interest. That explains why i love dancing, mayb... Even tho i am not a pro dancer.. Just a beginner...


Due to the situation i AM IN NOW, I have low self esteem and medium score of unhapiness.. =( And he asked me is anything wrong. In my mind, i was like "Shit, shit shit...." Lolxxx.. Then i said, nothing.. ahahahah. Thank God he dun have lie detector all over me... =S


As i have said, i am a worrier! An 8 for that... =.="" High hypochondria, which means i have a poor sense of health... Ya!!! I always get stomach ache!!! Why?? Due to stress! My stress level is very high, you know.. Hear that?? So dun gimme any stress!!! Argghhh... lolxxx.. He said that i am irresponsible!!! My god!!! ZZzzz Not really high that type larr.. 7.. Still okay.. ZZzzzz... But then the description...it explains about criminals and people that will do harm to others.. ZZzzzz.. Do i look like one??? =.=""" Oh yea.. There is alot people who sees things as either black or white. Guess what? I see things on the grey side.. =.=""" Can be a mixture of black and white... Ya, i realise that also.. ahahahaha... =.=""

Basically that was it for my interest, personality and intelligence.. Happy that he said i am in the right path.. =)

After that, we made our way to national library to do some researches... We made kia vin angry dy... Ooooppssss. Coz he waited for us for half an hour... =S sowwiiieesss... That time also i moody-ing lor... Then i heard Realize some more... ='( My eyes got tears dy.. So crap! I lagi dun dare talk to him larrr. I turn the other side..Later he see me, he freak out. Lolxxx... ZZzzz

Went there, can't find the information we want also... =.="""""""" Waste time only.. Searched for 2 hours!!! So many books!!!! Found something about other career, but not the one we wanted.. ZZzzz.. So end up just photostat some pages, hopefully can take something from there. The others we will be browsing the net... Hmmm.. Pray hard that we can find.

Oh yea.. I saw alot of ambulance... Scary... =S 2 with siren and 3 without.. And i saw alot of cars with the number plate beginning with WR! ZZzzz.. I think almost 30 of them... Boohooo!!! I saw more WRG, WRN & WRS than WLT... =.="" In fact, i sit in an WRG almost everyday... So crap..

At night, i rushed my assignment until 3am!! That's why i din have the time to blog ytd. Towards the end, i crap alot.. =.="" Cant think properly dy.. ahahaha... Hope i get good marks for that.. At least 3% over 5% lar.. pleasseeeee.... ahahha...





T.T





ஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐ



26 September 2008
没有吴健豪的第七十九天


Went to college again!!!! I feel i spent more time in college nowadays... =.="""



Went to hand in the asg that i rushed ytd. Then did research proposal with the guys... Only 2 girls, including me, out of the 9 ppl. But only 6 of us can make it =.=""" Well, the propsal seems kinda easy =S Hopefully we did it correctly.



Then we had nothing to do, until 1pm! And we had 3 hours.. My gosh.. *faints* The guys wanted to play table tennis. Dunno why lar, suddenly so obsessed with that.. =.="" So me and er ling tagged along... They're so funny and GAY!!! ahahaha... laugh until my jaw can drop! Er ling say she laugh until dizzy.. Huh?? =.="" They are clowns, i tell you. One poser aka balerina, one robot aka dreamer, one runner aka digi man (some more he wore yellow t shirt.. XD) and one lamer aka syok sendiri. Funny seeing them keep complaining and blaming... ahahhaa... rili GAY la you guys... =P


Today i eat bread for lunch again... ZZzzz.. Walk all the way, the stall that i wanna buy lunch from is not open!!! =.="" The other stall's food look so...... hmmm... So, i end up eating bread and one cury puff.. =.="""" Did the experiment. Hmm... Memorizing again!!! But kinda fun!! ahahaha... 30 minutes down, 1.5 hours more to go!!! Kia Vin and Logan is late!! My gosh.. And then i have to wait for them for 30 minutes... =.="" Teruklah u guys... ZZzzz


While going to Starplus, saw WR cars again.. ='(

Played badminton today... Tired!!! My leg's muscle still a bit pain, and i did more exercises today, i can already imagine my leg for tomoro.. =.=""" Sunday, i mampus lar.... ='(
Some randomness.... (There's some reason bhind.. ahhahahaa)
Kia Vin & Logan: Come my house lar, i bring you go Asia Cafe tonight..
Me: =.=""""


While eating, heard the song of Lam Fong... I went moody again... Some more they on so loud... =.="" I was holding back my tears only.. Argghhh.. If i can choose, i also wish i can 放手,放开所有~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ='(


Tomoro i going college again! See!! Told you.. I think exclude my sleeping time, soon, i'll be spending more time at college!!! =.="""



I moody moody ady, hugging devillie... Smells just like him.... =




Steffie Devillie













i miss you, MR.4...
i wished you know, i wish you understand, i wish you realise..... ='(
Are-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Ee

0 voices: