CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Be optimistic.. =)

Today rain again, I cry again last night...
Lol.. so crap...


Alot things in my little mind.. Messy messy.. T.T
STRESS!!!! Shoo, shooo, shooooooo.... I dowan you!!!! T.T Go away.....
Smile the stress away... =) & =) & =) haha... XD
=.="" Okay, ignore me...

Anyway, crying helps.. ^o^ Feeling better now..



My mood is like up n down up n down... ZZzzz Suddenly i feel so hopeful... Suddenly so hopeless... Grrr... Let's just hope i won't go crazy..



MC100 got counselling!! ahahaha.. Shall i? Shall i not?? But then group one got more marks.. Lolxxx.. Ya wud, double lea.. 4 marks... Alot, k? Haha...

Well, be optimistic girl, you can handle everything.. ^o^
Hmmm, when friends got problems, i be the advisor etc etc.. But when i'm facing problem.... How i wish i can be my advisor.. Lolxxx...
Hmmm.. As long as i see things from the positive side, i'll be happy... =) i have to live no matter i'm happy or sad, smiling or crying. So why not just be happy and smile?? That's the original Stephanie lor.. But then lost since dunno when.. Argghhh.. I'm finding her back!! Weee...

Ling dowan learn dancing YET.. =( How eh? Go myself? Find other people? Hmmm... Mayb i go myself... Argghhh.. Hard to decide.. Mum will be spending alot lor this month.. Me almost RM5000 for fees. Bro's RM5000++.. Then my stupid ptptn need bout RM3000. RM13000 dy lea... Hmmmmmm.... Mayb ask dad bring me go tomoro, ask him pay first for this month?? XD Smart lea? I'm daddy's daughter... Haha... Hmm.. Mayb tell them i wan the sunday's class. Ask them inform me when the class starting.. Hmmm.. Tomoro only decide..


Think tomoro can't go badminton again.. =( Where can wan... ZZzzz




Ro****ie, Ro****ie, Ro****ie

0 voices: