CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to class.... =(

Holidays over.. Back to class, people.. Boohoo!! =(

This time, 2 months of holiday seem so short.. Hmmm... Good? Bad?

Let's see what i've done...
Have worked for 21 days.. Went out..err..3 times? Mamak-ed alot.. Eating out alot.. =.=" Spend alot on food... Bought 2 books which is so f***ing exp.. =.="" Bought shades, shorts, cardigan, bolero.. XD Hmmm... Met new frens... Played badminton!!! (once.. XD ahem...), Went Genting.. Went countdown, konon.. (not nice also..) etc etc etc... the list will just go on..


Okay.. about my job.. Hmm.. this is my 3rd job.. And again i got it so easy =.="" Interview not scary wan.. I haven get to taste the real scary ones yet.. haha.. worked as waitress lor.. Yea! WAITRESS.. Surprise? Haha.. Dun ask me wat i did, i had no idea y my parents allowed. As expected, very boring wan that job.. ZZzzz.. I hate routine jobs... But wat to do?? haha.. At least better than working with mum lor.. Coz i get to TALK to ppl.. And not facing the figures and talking accounting language.. lolx! But then, mum's office just sit down and wait time pass only.. XD Some more mum pay me rm5 per hour. As waitress, i got rm4.50 only.. and no food provided.. Haha.. At least with mum, she bring me go eat.. haha.. mum's daughter ma.. XD so we have to eat ourselves.. and our lunch time will be 3pm everyday!!! damn hungry wan lor. some more facing food all the time.. =.="" i see food, i sure hungry =p except veggie.. yuckss =.=


La Casa's food is nice and worth it larr.. becoz they use all quality ingredients!! Go try out!! Its La Casa at WaterFront in Desa Park City. Bring enough money, yo.. XD Credit card for RM50 and above only.. haha.. "Good food, good service" a customer said to me.. =) When i have holiday again, i shall consider calling May and see whether she needs me.. =)


Oh yeah, I feel my arms are a little bigger dy.. err.. at least not as small as it use to be la... hahaha... good good... Coz everyday carry the damn heavy plates and bowls.. hahaha.. i've got my pay of rm463.5o, more than marv n darren!! weeee.... coz i work more wud.. =P Now left with Estee in the morning.. She had to deal with all the customers.. Miss ya!! Next time, go out makan makan and gossip gossip again.. haha!!

The menu... May said wanna change new menu the first week i started working. Until i left, still the same old one! =.="""

Waitress Steffie

I dowan take full photo. Coz the shirt not nice wan.. =.= Like baju Melayu.. So fugly... And its super big for me.. =.="""

Yesterday went Curve to jalan jalan.. Twins said wanna go bazaar.. As if la.. =.= End up walk here walk there, hardly see things from the bazaar also. Just a few stores.. And there's alot of homo sapien!!! Wat to do... Merdeka eve.. =.= Too many ppl, i dun like!! Ishhh!!! We went makan at dragon-i.. Suddenly we went so traditional.. We order 4 dishes and 6 bowls of rice for the 6 of us.. Ate like the Chinese reunion style.. lol. Kinda exp, and i'm not full!! =.="" But the food was okay lar..

They wanted to go clubbing (as expected larr), and decided to bring me to 'explore'.. haha.. Laundry was first choice.. Too bad... Its so fucking exp, k!!! RM50 per entry.. Crazy!! Then went walk walk around other club.. No place!! =.= Full!! So damn potong steam wan.. (for them lar.. haha) It ok for me.. =p We ended up in cinema watching Death Race!! Wuhooo!!! Cool!!! I love racing.. hahahahaha..... The cinema was so freaking cold... Some more i'm in shorts.. ZZzzz I can feel my legs shivering.. =.='''
Oh yeah, i smell like cigeratte after that... ZZzzz.. Smokers everywhere.. Can u imagine if we rili did enter the club.. I'll be cursing like hell.. lolx. Some even smoked inside the building.. My god, so uncivilized... Use your brain la!! Stupid..
And we saw people actually played with some foam thingie and start spraying around.. So lame!! =.= Seriously, they were spraying it like no body's business... Some innocent people got their hair wet.. I saw a guy proteceted the gf.. haha.. awww, so sweet.. =) Thank god they din spray on me, or else they so gonna kena coz at that time i was very moody seeing the big crowd.. =.= So pissed off.. hmmph!!

Anyway, no merdeka feel at all lor. They were just there to see the fireworks.. =.= Everyone was like just 'wow'ing at the fireworks.. No countdown even.. =.= Mayb there is, but i couldn't hear it tho. So, not counted! =P Sad rite? Thats wat most festivals in Malaysia mean to people nowadays. Every festival, no matter wat religion, must have fireworks. Fireworks as if had become a must-have thing for festivals. So not unique anymore... blah...
And the fireworks dun rili impress me tho.. So-so larr.. Like normal lor... I still prefer HK disneyland's one. =)
We left right after the fireworks to avoid the bad traffic. Yet, we got stuck in the jam for about an hour!!! OMG!! crazy... Dad kept calling me.. lolx. Its beyond my control. I think we will reach home even faster by foot! I reached home bout 1.20am lor.. =.=""

Six-of-us in the lift
Darren . Krys . Mii . Ling . Szen . Marv

i looked drunk.. =.= lighting problem..

Szen . Mii . Ling


College starting tomoro.. Blah....

i miss you.... MR.4!!! =(

0 voices: