CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am suffocating badly...

I'm faking everything.. Lalalala...
This is just a short post for me to blah things out....
I wanna shout those three-scary-and-i-so-hate-it words!!! Damn it damn it damn it... Fuck it!!! Super emo now!!!!
Everything u see, is fake. Everything u feel, is fake. My laughter is fake. My smile is fake. My jokes are fake. Ya, i'm fake. Super fake. I know. I dun like this. Blah....
I wan to lost my memory!!! I rili wish i can... T.T Some things are better not to be remembered.
Well, i only have one wish, one hope. one mission, one target, one dream, one reason for me to live. Well, its up to me now to decide how am i gonna carry on my life, which i rili dunno how!! God help me!!!
Tomoro i'm going Genting!!! I dun k. I wan shout my lungs out.. Just hope that i dun "laugh" till i cry, can dy. Lolxxx...
Well, cousin is talking to the bf now.. Hahaha.. Later aunty come in, only know...
I am suffocating inside!!!!

0 voices: