CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Forgive my randomness....


Lalalalalalalala....


Okay... Maybe i shall certify myself "CRAZY".... Hey, can't blame me okay.. Anymore additional minute in this house, i'm gonna go even crazier... =.="" And face it, i'm gonna have to stuck my butt here in my H O M E for at least 1 more month... Yeah... CRAP!!!


Went interview... err.. last friday?? See!! I can't even remember dates and day dy... So shitty... Err... the not-so-scary-interview was attended by the-five-of-us.. Exactly!!! So cool rite if all the five of us got the job?!?! Haha... dream on la...


Well... waiting for the call now.. impossible if not even one of us get the job lorr... we so teruk meh?? ahahahaha.... waiting n waiting n waiting... ZZzzz... Haha... I dun remember how i get to go to the interview tho... Err... i INFORMED my parents instead of ASKING them. lolxxx.. i'm sick of home!!! They showed me de "i don't like face", but blah....


Finding for dancing classes also to spend my no-longer-precious-time. Any suggestions??? Haha... Okay.. i know.. i told u rite? I'm random!!! Well.. the sky is as random as me.. Suddenly rain!!! Fuiyoo... Nice to sleep!!! Just hope i dun catch a cold.. Coz i often get it when i sleep... =.="" Maybe my Ms.Antibodi is sleeping also??? ahahahhahaha....


Well... To ****.. (u know who u r)

Move on... U're not alone... (like ppl always tell me.. lolxxx) Err.. at least... the girl who's going through the same situation is now saying this to u?? Better? Nahh.. Haha... Anyway, just make sure u eat n sleep enuf k?? We shall get thro this pretty soon... =) Trust me, we will!!! ^o^

i wanna go out la... OMG OMG OMG!!! Please bring me out on thurs!!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ... lolxxxxx.... i know... desperate... u will too if u know why... ZZzzz...

0 voices: