CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i.W.1.5.5.H.i.M

i4 July 2oo8


Passed my driving test!!! Yeah? No? I dunno lar....


I wore the pink t shirt today... The one that he gave me... Just feel like wearing it, hoping that it brings me luck. Well, it does motivates me and keeps me calm. Proven.


I got Bahagian 2 first.. I doubt that i paid extra (you know) for the course. I paid 815?? Some paid 1000++!!! O.o I thought mine is already expensive enuf. Thought it has included the "extra money". But then, there is 2 groups before me. The white n yellow. I'm green. The last group!! I actually waited for like 3 hours before being called to register. So, yeah, i think i din pay extra. If i did, i wouldn't have to wait that long. Nvm, i did it on my own. Even with crazy examiners... =.=""


Bahagian 2 was okay larrr... Started with the hill. No problems there. And i din know that i actually need to put my hands up for the 3-point-turn also when i've done turning in. No one tell me also. =.=" Lucky i saw and i asked someone. Nice girl. Tell me what to do and all for the bahagian 3 coz she did it. And tell me abit bout her fiance. I know, wrong timing for me! T.T And oh yeah.. i met my fren there. But she's lik 30numbers in front of me. So, yeah, no difference. I'm still kinda alone most of the time dreaming away under the hot sun. =.="" And my Mandarin sux!!! Dunno what i'm talking la.. But somehow, some way, people could actually understand me.. =.=


Bahagian 3 is the shitty wan lar...

I seriously had no idea how i stand that shitty examiner.. He was nagging and scolding and yelling at me... Gosh!!! My ears... I'm suppose to check everything before i move rite? I'm so scare i will forget any... So i did one by one.. Until the wiper's water!!! Dun have!! I tell him "Air tak ada lar". He say "Let's go". I repeat and he also repeat. Damn F*** wan lor... Then i mai go only la... He mark that i din check wiper... =.="" !@#@#@!@#@#!#@

And... my engine die 2 times!!! Haven even went out to the road!! Lolxxx... Coz there's a big slope at the exit there... Hate that slope... i just knew it will happen... Unless i'm the 1st car to come out from that persimpangan. But i'm not... I'm 2nd. Another car is waiting in front. Basically i'm on the most steep part... If i'm the 1st, then it will be better coz its kinda flat dy the road. When i was waiting to go out, he ask me to go out NOW! But that time i'm like just stop and pull the hand brake lor... ZZzzz Then i dun k him la... I just go out when i can. Lucky not much car also... He keep complain. He say "I said NOW"... -.-


When i'm on the road, he ask me to speed... Ask me use the left lane when there's car coming. Keep say "NOW!" Yada, yada, yada..... Damn him... I value my life more than a pass, okay? ZZzzz... He even ask me to go when the traffic light is RED!!! =.="""" I was like "huh? nak jalan terus ke?" Coz as far as i know, thats not the exam route. In fact, he din even tell me to use which route. I heard from those who did it, we choose ourselves. Then he answer me "pusing kanan." Then i said "Lampu merah la..." Then he ask me to stand by... Bugger!!! Keep ask me speed... So angry la.. GRRRR..... Then i speed until traffic light, it turn orange... I brake like in 3seconds... XD he was like "Aiyo" and complaining, complaining away... Then i reach dy, i stop at the junction and change to 1st gear, he complain again... =.=""" Then suppose to stop where my instructor previously remind me, but the examiner say go back the place where i got in. Then i ask "tak payah henti sini ke?" Then he scold me again... "Tak payah!! Aiyo, u ni pening kepala la" =.=" argggghhhhh..... grrrrr....


Still, i passed!!! 17 over 20. Should have got 18 lorr... The wiper!!!! Stupid wan la... I think must b the girl before me mayb? She came out like so.. er.... dunno how to describe.. Normally if passed, u can see the happy face rite? I saw her face i thought she fail =.="" then i ask her, she say 17. So, i guess she got scolded also? Coz when she wanna move i saw her having problems.. Something with her clutch. Like old car.. Mayb that pissed off the examiner? Nvm!! i pass dy... Forget it...


For bahagian 2, i saw a few of them too nervous la. Few guys (ya! guys!not girls.), they can't move!!! When wanna go up the hill, they just keep trying to move forward. Instead, they reversed... =.="" dunno what went wrong la. Then they tell those instructor, cant move in front la!!! =.="" Then instrucor move forward a bit for them. lolx... Some keep starting the engine when it's already started... Too nervous, i guess.


Haizzz... i'm currenlty sad, frusatrated, lost, hurt, angry, random, confuse..... All mix and messy. Dunno what cause each of it. Some certain reason, god knows la. Haizzz... Cried... Not like i wan to. It flowed naturally. And it didn't help much also... No difference... =.="" Eye more swollen and tired... Not sure which feeeling made me cry also.. =.=" Thought gonna eat with jul 2moro... Plans cancelled!! Now i'll have another day at home... to cry? Maybe..... Ya, i know. I'm so random rite? >.<


Gonna cry myself to sleep now. Nightssss....

I w155 HIM.... T.T

2 voices:

akahito amaya said...

i like the last pic wish i can reli happen

Stephanie Wong said...

Wish u all the best...