CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

"internal" bleeding.....

Sunday
28 September 2oo8

没有吴健豪的第八十一天


Very long din update blog.. Was sick again.. Sobsss.. ='( Flu and cough dy.. Wuwuwu....

I went dance and sing! Ahahahaha.. my both fav... =D Flu and sore throat dy, still wanna sing and dance.. lolxxx.. But i feel good coz i can do wat i love to do.. =)

After dance, bout 2.30 i went straight to church dy... =.="" Until bout 6... Can faint.. haha...

Went k4 at night.. =.="" mum say wanna see the bike machine... She sot sot wan.. Suddenly say wan go see. Go there try out dy, she pula ask, "So big, put where?" =.=""""""""" PENGSAN! she's the one who said wanna buy, she pula ask me.. funny her... i ask her buy the treadmill then, can fold.. she pula say expensive.. kik sei.. =.=""" Then i went very grumpy dy because i very tired and sleepy dy and not feeling well.. I slept very early.. bout 10 i think...





"YES I DO"

i miss you.... ='(


Monday
29 September 2oo8

没有吴健豪的第八十二天


Went college.. So tiredddd...... Waited for Ling to finish her counselling... About 45 minutes nia.. =.="" I went to see the guys play ping pong again... Funny like hell... lolxxx...

Met wei jean in main block.. ahahaha... talk talk talk about ptptn... So blur la me.. Everything like so rush.. thank God the due date is next week, i guess... So it's okay.. =) Some more the registrar so blur... =.=""" So we have to wait the fellow in charge to be back, only can clarify something.. =.=""""" Haha.. wei jean promised to go back with me to SMKB to certify our documents. Wei jean, u dun ffk me ah.. i strangle u.. ahahahaha....

Class so draggyyyyy...... Some more today's topics.... ='( Relatioship related wan lor... Arrggghhh... ='( Mr. Kenneth mention about heartbreak.. Some more he further explain it. "You know ah, heartbreak? Heartbreak is not just a word, you know. Its really as if the heart is broken into two.. Like got one big jurang dy..." ZZzzz... I know, i know.... =.="""" iissshhh... ='(
Then MC100 also a little about that.. something communication, i think... emo... hmph... Logan n jerome too bored, until they keep annoying me.. isshhh.... =.=""""" bored means must annoy me wan meh? grrrr...

Oh yeah, my muscles not pain dy... =) mayb i'm use to it already... good good... =)




Rophanie forever........ ='(




Tuesday
3o September 2oo8

没有吴健豪的第八十三天


Went bangsar today.....
Ady sick, some more wan go out.. huiyooo!! terrible.. lolxxx.. ZZzzz....

Hmmm... nothing much lor, coz i went out, came back, makan, mandi... then tiduuuur.. ahahaha... Sick mar... But i duno why i so tired lea nowadays.. hmmmm....




I hearts devillie.. i hearts Roger!


Wednesday
1 October 2oo8

没有吴健豪的第八十四天


Today is Hari Raya... Suppose to go Ipoh today.. But sudden change of plan.. So yeah, din go... Went church to practice again... lalalala....... And i starting to cough already, and yet still sing... tsk tsk tsk... Some more the song mostly high pitch wan... =.="" buat aku lagi sore throat.. ahahaha.. Practice so looooooooong. From 11 to 5.... @.@

They went mcd to eat.. Boohoo!!! The sick girl just watch them eat.. ahaha.. no la... i ate fillet-o-fish.. Better than nothing wud.. lol... They wanted to go kfc at first, but because of the sick girl, they went mcd instead.. =)

I was dead tired dy.. thought i can nap when i reach home.. Mana tau, mum said, "go bath.. let's go eat bao yu (abalone)" I was like "huh?" Thought she joking.. Then she say we're going ah yat bao yu later... =.="" Cannot sleep.. sobss...

Went there eat.. Damn cold... Mum din warn me.. =.="" Thank God i din wear shorts.. the abalone there... woaaaa.... lolxxx.. but very hard for me lea... So hard to bite... my gums pain dy... =.="" I still prefer the cheap fake ones.. ahahhaa...

I came back, watch tv a while.. terus fall onto the bed dy.. hahahaa... too tired.. some more still sick... ='(

Actually got alot thing to write some more for the past few days, but i forgot all dy... ahahahaha... so, nvm.. lolxxx





I'm still the ME that love you......







i live, i laugh, i cry.....
i want you, i miss euuuu....... ='(
永远着吴健豪的黄丽婷
Are-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Ee

0 voices: