CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Forever loving you.....

Saturday
25 October 2oo8
没有吴健豪的第108天






“ i.. love... you..... yong yuan dou bu fang qi, zhe ai ni de jue li.... ”






my gosh!!!!


went ate dinner just now and that restaurant is having 2 wedding ceremonies... so crap!!! and they played that song... ='( *dahlah aku ni sudah emo. dengar lagu cam tu, lagilah teruk =.=""* all along, tahan-ing my tears from flowing.. i was like "dun flow, dun flow..." =.= ZZzzz




Suppose to sit inside the rooms, but not enough place, so we sat outside since they did not book the whole place, only 20tables... so yeah, we were sitting outside and i'm basically spectaculating everything from the slideshows to the newly-married-couple.. ZZzzz




some more i saw the bride wore pink dress!!! and the groom wore pink shirt with white coat!!! omg!!!!! ='(




i remember him saying:
next time v marry, u wear pink dress, i wear pink coat, okay? ='(




sob sob.. okay, this sucksss.. i miss him even more now... thank you, God.. thank you so much... =.= (feel my sarcasm there)




playing in my mind now:
"forever loving you, wo duo me xiang you ni zai wo shen bian....."
T.T miss you miss you miss you..... rawrrr..




anyway, watching miss astro now.. hmmm... lyn should be in top 3... i guess it's 2nd place? hmmm... i like lyn, carine, queen, kelly and li naa.. they sure going in the top 5!!! how i know?? ahahaha... trust my.. er... wat you call that? lolxx... trust my taste?? lolxxx... the order not so sure lar... but i prefer carine most.. damn like her nose lar.. ahakss... but dun think she will get champion.. =( mayb kelly?? we shall see who wins... till then... ciaoz...


oh yea...

HaPpY hAtChDaY eLiZaBeTh... altho i know you dun see this. XD




Are-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Ee
Forever loving you......
recall you saying :
i dun k u love me or not, like me or not, hate me or not, i just wan to be with u.... ='(
what happened now? zhem me le??!!? ='(
praying hard, wishing hard, hoping hard... ='(

0 voices: