CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

你最经还好吗? ='(

Thursday
2 October 2oo8

没有吴健豪的第八十五天


Went watch Connected with bro n daddy... Nice movie... Funny... ahahahahah


Ate first at Food & Tea. My gosh.... They mixed up our orders.. =.=""" And i said i wan ice honey lemon, dunno why she heard me saying other food, which is a mee.. =.= Obviously that page all drinks wan lor, dunno what she dreaming lar.. ZZzzz.... Some more got a kid went missing.. He actually walked out the shop.. =.=" I saw him walking out alone and no one chasing after him also.. tsk tsk.. terrible lar... Until they keep searching for him, then i told them, i think i saw him walk out already.... =.= At the end, they found him lar.. jusco not that big only mar.. haha

Then at night went dinner with mum's side uncles and aunts. Uncle's bday today... Hmmm.. no photos of him... haha.. Went aunt's restaurant at Sri hartamas again... Dunno why lar, dun feel like eating... Mayb coz of my cough n flu, make me lose my appetite.. ishhh.....

I slept early also... bout 11... =.=""" I need to start studying for psy112 ady!!!! Mid term this wed!! And i haven touch the book... shit shit shit.... which chapter to read already?? =S this few days, i sleep sleep and sleep only... =.="" like so relaxing.. ZZzzz... i slept at 11 ytd, just woke bout 1 just now... =.=""" About 14 hours lea!!! My gosh... Need to start studying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolxxx... ZZzzz...


I'm ME

u saw the pillow key chain? i'm still keeping it, like how i keep u close to my heart... ='(




='(








Are-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Ee
i dreamt of you, i think of you, i miss you, i love you.... ='(
你最经还好吗? ='(
永远爱着吴健豪的黄丽婷

0 voices: