CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Because a guy like u is impossible to find, it's impossible to find~~~~

Thursday
23 October 2oo8
没有吴健豪的第106天




i'm falling sick again... i can sense it already... got da symptoms.. Sob sobss... i dowanna get a sore throat now... ='( can't afford to lose my voice now... boohoooo!!! *drink lots and lots of water* yeah, i've been drinking much water already =)




i heard secondhand serenade's fall for you twice today!!! hmmmm..... O.o
(if u're unfamiliar with the song, check it out. it's at the most bottom)




part of the song:


The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core



But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind



Or I won't live to see another dayI swear it's true
Because a guy like you's impossible to find
You're impossible to find



This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start



Oh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep





a very nice song.... made me tear-ed, thinking of him...
*toughen myself, wipes tears away* ='(




i realise i've been laughing alot lately... laughing to get myself all tired up... getting my head of the issue for a few minutes... getting my head of the fact that you are gone.. boohooooo!!! arggghhh... *i know, i know... i'm fake.. ='( just wanna be happy. do i have a choice? NO*








Sob sobsss...





i know, i know... i've been putting this picture alot...
but this is really what i wished.... ='(




eventho i'm sick already, YOU, please, please dun get sick!!






Are-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Ee
every night will be the night that i will fall for you, over again.....
i still lurb you, like i always did from the start.... ='(
and i miss you........

0 voices: