CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

am still moody....='(

Sunday
i9 October 2oo8
没有吴健豪的第102天

wuwuwu.... i can't stand this anymore... emo-ness, go away~~~~~~~~~~~ I HATE YOU!! ='(


i still hasn't got the mood to blog bout yesterday yet, so yeah... wait until u get it!



I've got nagging from mum like for months ady, to tidy the mess in my room... =( Was supposedly to tidy it in July! During the long holidays.... but then something happened, which made my whole holiday dull dull dull, until i lost the mood to even tidy my room, i mean seriously! It's that bad! besides sleeping n working, i think i did nothing much... dun feel like doing anything.... i just slept myself away, avoiding reality... ='( Yeah, i had actually left the mess there for a 3 whole month before tidying it, because i just dun have the mood to do so!!! Wateva motivation, wateva strength, wateva enthusiasm has been scared of by that freaking two words... Everything lost in just one night, EVERYTHING! The worst part is i din even get to study all the required chapters for my July's finals (1st sem).... could have finished, but i just couldn't make it.. it hurts damn bad. argghhh... i went in the exam hall, starring at the essay question, blank! can't think of anything... just felt like crying at that very moment... *not because of the question, get it right.* thank God, results weren't so bad.... if not, i really dunno larrr...... T.T



While tidying, i teared again... Yeah, i did it again! ='( I saw wat i shouldn't see... I stare at the writings and the scribbles with watery eyes, wipe them away before it rolls down my cheek... i just can't help it, but i miss him so much..... ='( i guss i shall not talk any further now. before my mood drops to zero, altho it's already down down down down down to like 1%?? Shall stop before i miss him even more... and i seriously need to cry now...



After crying? Do assignments, mayb? Yeah, they dun accept the reason of crying or heartbroken as an exception of not handing in assignments. So yeah, damn it!





My heart is still broken since the day u left...... ='(



this is exactly what is happening right now... T.T being me as pon(yellow)



Are-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Ee
Why does it have to end this way??? ='(
Can we not end like this? T.T
i miss you, i love you.................. i really do!!!!!!!!

0 voices: