CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Broken promises = Broken heart

Friday
i May 2oo9
没有吴健豪的第296天


Public holiday!!!
Hmmm, makes no difference tho.. Just that my parents is here with me for breakfast, lunch and dinner. haa!
Hmmm.. What a 'nice' day.. Was welcomed by a damn-not-fun-stomach-ache! =.="""
I woke up today bout 8am, VERY BLUR, "TOILET!" stomach ache! haiks!
And?
Sleep back ler, wat else! hahahahahaha!!!!! Only get to sleep for another one hour tho.. LOL


Ohh... Spend my half day at salon.. Went there with the intention to trim my frinch only.. Ended up?
DYE!  no, not die! LOL
Had to accompany the mum to wash, perm, dye, blablabla... -.- (yea, being a SWEET daughter here. ahem! XD)
Hmmm... Went there, kena tangkap to dye.. dotdotdot... =.=
So dye, it is.. From yellow/gold to red!!! Huiyoo!!! Red-elicious! I love red! =)
Giving the 'sweat' face, i told my mum, this is the colour i wanted lar! (yea, i actually wanted red instead of the so-lala-yellow last time.. pfft!)
But my mum's so called 'kai zai'/anak angkat (inside joke) go make my hair yellow!!! Speechless lar rili!
Oh nvm, it's already RED now. =)
Spent the whole freaking 4 hours there.. Damn bored lor! Wash hair also 3/4 times! Neck pain, haiks!!


Lalalalala... Finding things to do now.. Hmmm....
To browse online boutiques? (please pray i dun buy more.. =S)
Or to play games?
Singing, is for sure! hahahaha....




More like black huh?


Hmmm....
My RED is not obvious on camera... 



Oh, and the blur me went and wash my hair after only 4 hours! HAHAHAHA!
Okay, i was damn blur.. I got up from nap and then bath..
Suddenly i saw my hair bleeding.... =.="
I asked my mum, 'err.. am i not suppose to wash my hair'
she said yea!
Dotdotdot... Speechless.....
"TELL EARLIER LAR!"
Okay, dun laugh =.=""




Jay's 'Shuo hao de xing fu ne' (Where is the promised happiness?)



End of today! =)


ஐAre-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Eeஐ
Where is the happiness you promised?
And everything you promised?
You promised that you won't leave, and you broke it ='(

2 voices:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha so funny lar u my dear!!!!

ohhh red hair!!!! i wanna see. the pictures - cannot see =.=

Stephanie Wong said...

What so funny, huh? LOL
Haha.. See tomoro lar.. My bleeding hair!! =X