CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Boring holiday... Boo!!!

Thursday
7th May 2oo9
没有吴健豪的第302天


This holiday is making me lazzzzziiiiiiieeeee... Boo!
Yet, i have 3 more days before my semester begins... Gosh.. I can feel the stress coming.. =(
Since i'm so lazy right now, i will definitely face problems, trying to concentrate in class and getting back my pace of studying. Gahh!!!
Anyhow, beginning of a new semester marks the beginning of my 2nd year! Whooo.. Happy? Sad? Dunno lar... Why so fast wan ek?
And the timetable sucks bad time, weyh! Damn sucky sucky suck! =(
Classes are mostly afternoons! There goes my lunch and nap time.. Gahhh!!!
Hungry+lack of rest=hot temper girl!!! Hahahaha... JK!
 

This semester will be different, i guess.. Hopefully i get to choose my group mates... 
Haha.. my group mates are going to be guys! =.= Yea, might end up, i'm the only girl?
Hmmm... As long as they do their work, fine with me. =)
Yea, i know you guys will. Hee...
I'm sick of lazy group mates, or those who show me their i-dun-care-look! sheessh!!!
No more crying due to assignment stress!! No more.. hmph!


Anyway, back to my life right now.. haha...
Errr.. Went out with the girls (Ling, Daphy, Carmen) yesterday...
Been quite some time since we last went out just to have simple talk and laugh.. =)
I miss the moments.. Yes, those stress-free moments! Aahhhhh....
When will we get to hang out together again?


Well.. My mood has been pretty much 'enjoying' a roller coaster ride! Yea.. i dun deny that.. Pfft!
Oh well, thank god, i'm not into the state of depression yet, haha!
Manage to get back myself, calm and cool... =) for now... XD
My EQ ain't that bad, okay! lol..


Oooo... Am going for swim+gymn+sauna tomoro! hahahahahhahaa... YES!
Hmmm... We shall see whether the plan works..
Fingers crossed!



How are you recently?
(Ni Zui Jing Hai Hao Ma?)



Pitching problem, lolxxx... Damn bad sore throat, cried too much.. ooppsss

i rber u have this as ur wallpaper.... last time....


ஐAre-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Eeஐ
How are you recently? I miiiiiiiss youuuuu... ='/

0 voices: