CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

'Happy' Birthday...

Saturday
16th May 2oo9
没有吴健豪的第311天


Sitting at the corner, refreshing memories, when everything related to him is scattered on the floor.

Photos of us were scattered everywhere, I pick them up one by one, organized them into an album I made myself.

Warm tears started flowing, as I look at our photo.

The tears I cried rolled down my cheeks, gently caressing the surface of the photograph in my hands.

Wiping the teardrops that fell onto the photo, I started to cry even more.

My whole body is weaken, the photos slipped off my hand, I fell completely to the ground.

 

I went to the karaoke alone, singing all the sweetest love songs, and the saddest lonely songs.

I cried the most while singing this song (祝我生日快乐).

Suddenly, my shaken and broken voice disappeared, as I stopped singing, hugged my knees and cried.

I look at the small piece of cake that I bought for myself.

I lighted up the candle with a lighter.

I watched the flame danced, burning the candle down.

I blew the candle, and started eating.

My tears flowed again when I taste the first spoonful of the cake.

I stuffed another spoonful, and another, and another.

Eventually, I stuffed the rest of the cake in my mouth and started crying even more.

 

I took my car keys and drove down the road, without having any destination in mind.

Without any specific direction, not even an idea where am I heading to.

I stepped on the accelerator as hard as I could, speeding and beating the red lights.

With the heavy flow of tears, my emotions became even more unstable and I wasn’t able to think consciously.

Without knowing how, I reached the gate of his house.

I stopped by the roadside, and look into his house.

Memories again haunted me.

My fingers ran to the door handle of my car, preparing to get down.

Slowly, I pulled the handle and pushed the door.

Everything paused for a moment, only my bleeding heart is still pumping and my stubborn tears are still flowing.

I shut my eyes tight and slammed the door real hard, started the engine and drove away.

I cried even more, drove to the other neighborhood, stopped by the roadside and cried.

The clock strikes twelve, “Happy Birthday” I said to myself.


ஐAre-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Eeஐ
I'm crying...

2 voices:

babexWEN~* said...

nv er!!!!!!!!!! :'( dun sad..my heart pain when see u like tat..

Stephanie Wong said...

Mummiiiee,

I'm okay geh lar. =)