CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday plan..

Friday
8th May 2oo9
没有吴健豪的第303天

We (Me, Ling, Carmen) did went to Royal Selangor Club, but nope, no gym as the both of them had funny reasons about their shoes, so yea, left with swimming and sauna!
And boo! i failed to learn swimming! Hahaha... gotta do something to get rid of my mild asthma! Haiks!!!
Hmmm, so basically only Carmen swam, and i just soaked myself in the water, and got pretty bad sunburn! Trust me, like real bad okay! Imagine you being in a pool with no shelter and totally no sunblock at 11am-12pm!!! Yea, tell me about it!

Then makan at Nelson Tan. Seriously, was damn hungry! I ate like one whole regular pizza! And i was ask to use hand! =.=
Waiter: Miss, why so serious while eating pizza lar? Eat pizza must use hand wan mar.
Me: *Blur* Har? Oh, nvm lar.. I use knife and fork.
Waiter: Aiyo, use hand only got 'feel' ma.
Me: Ohh, kay.. (still using fork XD)
Waiter: U try and see lar..

*left*

At the end i rili used hand, coz Carmen was kinda rushing, so i had to stuff it in lar, duh!
Then both of them asked me, 'so got feel?'
Me: No...  =.=""

Lolxxx. Basically that's it lar, lazy wanna upload any photos, so yea! And not with my tomato face! Haha!!
What? I'm good to even write about it, okay,hahaha! Knowing how lazy i am! =p
Okay, Ciao!

ஐAre-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Eeஐ
I wish u were there...

0 voices: