CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rainbow...

Thursday
3o April 2oo9
没有吴健豪的第295天


I'm holiday-ing now... Errrr. Actually this is my 2nd week, heh!! I know i din blog.. Lalala... Lazy mar. =P
And nothing much to blog about wud...unless u wanna hear about my emo-ness? Hahaa! Nah...
Not gonna blog bout my emo-ness.. =X
Finally manage to get my mood stable again to blog... *yea, they were pretty much unstable last week =X*


Anyhow... What have i been doing, MIA for so long? Hmmm....
Nah.. Just the usual stuffs.. Finding suppliers, chatting, playing games, watching tv, relaxing! Oh! How can i forget? Sleeping!  Bwhuahahaha... 
But, yea, can feel the boredom creeping in already.. Going out, anyone? =D
Karaoke? Watch movie? Hahahahaha....
I karaoke-d at home everyday! Yea, no need microphones please, thank you! LOL
*that explains my sore throat..yikes! -quicklydrinkswater- *


Hmmmm... Still, i wish i stayed in a condominium! A nice, cossy one of coz!
With uber cool swimming pool and ever refreshing park! Ahhh... Damn nice!
And i can get my butt out of my chair and have a walk around my condo, somewhere near and safe,  err, i suppose, lol!
Ohhh, i wish i stayed somewhere near the beach.......
Ahhh... Imagine walking bare-footed by the beach at night... AWESOMENESS!
Hahahaha... there goes me dreaming away.. AHEM AHEM.. back to reality..
Aawww... I miss Joyce's pool already.. When are we going again? Huh, huh?


Okay, i know i don't usually say this, but can i end my holiday and start my semester already? LOL!!
I just feel like starting faster, then i can end faster! hahahaha...
Hmm... I din know i'm having 3 weeks holiday! I thought only 2! Should have look for a job, cis! Okay, my bad.. My blur-ness... =.=""


Hmmm... Sang alot of songs lately.. Hmm.. Somehow diverted back to mandarin songs.. Hahahaha... I find the style of English songs somehow different than Chinese's.. Hmmm..
And i dun like my voice going thru some mechanical devices! Pfft... I sound so kiddo! 
Arggghhh....



This is Jay Chou's Cai Hong (Rainbow)..





ஐAre-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Eeஐ
i still remember i cried in front of my friends, hearing this song, coz it reminds me of you!

0 voices: