CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Missing in action?

Sunday
5 April 2oo9
没有吴健豪的第270天


Gosh, i realise i've been abandoning my blog for quite some time tho.. Hmmm.... Busy assignment-ing...

What's the big thing that made me busy?
Here.....


*i couldn't upload the one from my pc. no idea why, it turns out to be blue in colour! gosh*
*so i had to capture it with my 1.3mp phone, coz my digital camera is with mum -.-*



Tada!!!! This is what i drew with Adobe Illustrator.... Nice rite?
*claps claps*  lol... perasan betul!
Hahaha... it ain't easy okay? that Mr. Butterfly caused me much stress! Pfft!
But one thing, i am not satisfy with the printing coz i ain't no laser printer! arrghhhh...


*And this is my printout version. And YES, it's darker than the one on screen! That's y i dun like it!  Hmph!!!*

Hopefully i still can get high marks for it.. 
It's worth a freaking 20% okay..
*edited- i've got my results. i got 15.5/20! how sad.... (6th April, 1.32am)*
*i think i deserve more comparing with the others... Well... what to do.. booo...*


This is the original one...
I changed the colour tho. =)
*edited-not a good choice, as now he decided to compare with the ori pic! unfair!*
*he says its okay to change.. now he change his mind! arggghhh*



Well, my hard work does pays off as well.. =)
This:

Front page

Back page


I got 30/30 for it... I'm a happy girl... Wheeee......
Hoping an 'A' for this course, provided if i get good marks for the butterfly (20%) and my brochure (35%!!!)
*edited- looks like my 'A' is flying away.. i have 56.5/65 now*
*i will need at least 33.5/35 for my brochure for an "A".. so so impossible lar.. ='(*
*or 28.5/35 for my brochure for an "A-" =S*
*here comes a "b+"? Boooo!!!*

Hmmm... but my namecard wasn't as good as i wanted it to be.. Kinda disappointing tho...
Mr. Richard says my logo is not appropriate  -.-
And the pink colour, he actually saw it as RED  =.=







i got 10.5/15 only.. Sobsss... 
*edited-i just realise he added 0.5 for me. makes it 11/15!! =) wheeee*


Oh, today i had a replacement instructor for my dance class. Guess what? He's only 18! Gosh... Embarrass-nya... I'm the oldest there? hahahahahaha....
His warm-ups are damn tough lar, i think i accidentally hurt my leg muscles, both side!!! sakit!!! He was looking at me coz i was standing when everyone else was down on the floor. Ooopsss =X
And i need to do something about my stiff body. =S how eh? how not to be stiff? lolxxx
Hmmmm....


Falalalala..... Exams are coming.. Hmmm... i dun like it.. Coz whenever there is exam, i will get moody.. somehow.. hahahaha.. related? dun think so.. INSIGNIFICANT! lol... too much lab reports.. i'm talking the lab report language already.. =X
Well these rainy days, i can feel my warm tears rolling down my cheek.... Awwww... And i dun like it! Sucks!


Well... i guess i wun get to update much anytime soon. Until my exams are over? Hmmm.. By then i will be kinda busy i guess? Getting stocks for my blogshop, yadayadayada... And oh, not to forget, laziness! heh!!


Well, i need to get back to my wedding planning...














Ehhh... I mean my assignment on wedding planning! hahahahhaha... This time? A brochure.. Good luck to me, coz i ain't started yet! Oh boy... i'm running out of time, people... 

See ya!

ஐAre-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Eeஐ
What am i to do?

0 voices: