CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Unorganized thoughts...

1月7日
7th January 2oo9
没有吴健豪的第182天


My heart feels sour today.. ='(
Dun ask me why, i dunno.. -.-
I woke up feeling like how i felt now, after my nap.
I bet i can't even organize my thoughts right now. Feels so messy. Gahhh....


Suddenly thought of my first design project.. And i went moody.. =.="" The whole 4 projects will be on wedding planner company.. How great! =.= aihhh.... Need to think of a virtual name, a design for logo, etc etc... aihhh... Just hope i can find my mood to complete it coz i totally got no mood now just thinking about it T.T


I did not pay attention in class today. Bad, i know... Not in the study mood yet... And it feels so hard... About biology... Yea, i had to learn biology all over again.. About the nerves, the brains etc etc... With all the stupid long terms to remember.. In addition to that, i'm still worry about my bad results.. Aihhh... How lar, how? I know i need to work harder, i know i can't procrastinate, i know yet i still do... -.-


Well, there is alot of things i know i shouldn't be doing and yet i'm still doing...
Watched Four Christmases today with the girls.. Its a comedy+romance movie.. So, maybe that added to my moodiness?? God knows lar...


Okay, i dunno wat to say already.. Rili not in the mood. Hope tomoro will be a better happier day... And 8am class sux to the max!



I DUN LIKE WAKING UP FEELING MOODY!!!




ஐAre-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Eeஐ

i think i'm gonna cry again, altho i dun like to...
i'm so lost without u.. aihh.... ='(

0 voices: