CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I AM MOO-DY

Tuesday
i3 January 2oo9
没有吴健豪的第188天



I'm lazy to write a long post here... *And my mood is getting worst, i tell u* Yea, mayb it's the year of a cow, so i'm going MOO-dy... (almost since new year, damn!)

Anyway, since i'm so not in the mood, so short goes everything... Teeheee...

Nothing happened today besides those routine-like activities... And my moodiness actually made me sleep more than 12 hours!!! Shit! When is all this gonna end? Like, seriously... ='(

And yea, thanks to my moodiness, i have postponed doing my assignments! Great!







Monday
i2 January 2oo9
没有吴健豪的第187天

Assignments starting to pile up already... =( Boohooo!!! A few are pending and some are on their way.. Noooo.... There goes all my lazy days...


And i dun like BioPsychology! Damn.. I'm missing form 5's biology already... Trust me, it's way easier... Way less complicated... Why does people have to make life complicated, anyway? Why???? ='(






Sunday
ii January 2oo9

没有吴健豪的第186天


Ooooo. i did something out of randomness, yo.. which is?



From this.....





*



*



*



*



*






To this....



Tada!!!


From old-looking childish, to young-looking mature?? O.o




Bwuahahahhaa... Random enuf? No?


Jon asked "I heard girls change their hairstyle when they broke up"

I answered "Hmm.. Then i guess i should have done it 6 months ago. " -.-




Saturday
io January 2oo9

没有吴健豪的第185天



Errr... I basically forgot wat i did besides sleeping, eating, watching tv and going to church. Bwuahahha....



So, skip.. Next!! XD






Friday
9th January 2oo9
没有吴健豪的第184天



Back to badminton.. =) Weeee... Be healthy, pepo..


No-longer-happy eleven-niversary day! ='(


Damn moody this day.. Crap! God knows why lar.. Booohooooo!!


Half a year already.... T.T



Thursday
8 January 2oo9
没有吴健豪的第183天

Mass comm tutorial was... Err.... No comment la... I forgot wat she teached... =p


And damn that bitch is in my tutorial.. Oh man... Damnit!!!


Arggghhhhhhh..... Shut up, you bitch!!!




Okay, stop cursing...


For design class... Hmmm.... Oh, i learnt Adobe today... Yea, i never know how to use one properly.. -.- Today is really really basic and i went "ooo, aaa" already.. =.=""


See wat i did out of boredom.... Muahahhaha.. =P

Me being the thin aneroxic hamster.

Adrian being the weird face rabbit.

Ling being the long nose dog.



I am really bored, okay. lol



And okay, i had a bad moody week. So, yeah.. Gonna sleep. Nights people..



ஐAre-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Eeஐ
half a year has gone in a blink of eyes...

Yet, i still love you all the same, if only you can feel and understand...

I love you, i miss you...

Wateve it is, i hope u will always be happy... Altho i m so not.. T.T

0 voices: