CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

its Saturday, yo!!

Saturday
i5 November 2oo8
没有吴健豪的第129天


its Saturday, yo!!!
Hmmm.. my time flies nowadays... Its already a week gone within just a blink.. oh my!!!

I still recall me being in malacca last week..

Well, nothing much bout today..

Went church for practise... then makan-ed with them.. and back to practise again..
After all the lalala (singing), i went back and SLEPT for 2 hours!!! yea, i'm a pig, i know.. who cares? nothing can be more tempting than my oh-so-comfy-beddy..... okay, okay, i'm overly drama here.. hmm, at least it is tempting for a sleep deprived girl like me! i slept like less than 30 hours within the last 6 days... yea, thanks to assignments...

oh yah, i'm supposed to go for a (opps, i forgot the name) 'what's that again?' bazaar in KL, something to do with street dance!! and i'm so loving these kind of events!!! i wanna go, i wanna go, i wanna go!!!! Not to forget flyniversary in Central Park Avenue in Ou at night! Oh-man, i miss both!!! boohooo!!! T.T
a moment of silence please, let me mourn for my loss.. ahahaha.... lame!

hmmm, i'm not sure what shall i do now... i'm BORING but LAZY!!! nyehehehe....
YES, i have assignments.
YES, i have exams around the corner.
YES, i have presentations.
but
NO, i dun feel like doing any!!!!

yea, u heard me!
lol....


okay lar.... at least not today larrr... i'm mentally tired... ='(

i shall rejuvenate myself with some games, mayb? =D
i wan red alert 3!!!! i wan TIBERIAN SUN!!! i wan DOTA!! i wan CS!!! i wan NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND!!!!
muahahahaha (revealling my guyish-side of me... =P)

aihh... forget it la... lemme just play some childish, girly games... (the only games i can get my hands on. boohooo!!)

kays, night pepo!!




Are-O-Pee-Age-Eh-End-Eye-Ee
i still miss you, still waiting for you...
where are you???? ='(

2 voices:

Anonymous said...

eeekkkkkk cis. why am i the only 1 cannot leave a msg in your cbox =(
so sad. nvm i spam here.


hahahahaha

Stephanie Wong said...

=.="""
u ask me, i ask who eh? my cbox dun like u.... ehehehehheheehhe =p